Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Potsdam, NY

So for the past few days I've been very upset because I thought I lost my camera. That would make updating the blog difficult, and I really did not want to have to spend the money to get another. Fortunately, I found it hidden in one of my shoes, tucked into my suitcase! 

So I'm back to blogging, but I wasn't able to get any pictures from our Potsdam concert. I am putting up these two awesome shots that Rob McIver captured. I thought I would also take the opportunity to plug his site: 

http://gallery.mac.com/rob.mciver

His work is absolutely amazing!! Everyone should look for him on Facebook under Robert McIver Photography. 

This shot is me talking to some audience members after the show. One of the fun parts about soloing is that you get to mingle and have fun with the crowd after we are done playing.  

No comments: