Sunday, March 15, 2009

Foxboro, MA

Foxboro was one of my favorite stops of tour so far. The weather was very cold but the crowd was so friendly and pumped up. Look at that huge mass of people! There were a lot of Veterans at this performance and I can't thank these heros enough for taking the time to come hear our show. We are doing a Beatles medley that seemed to go over really well on this concert. It was also fun to see all the people in New England Patriots gear. It made me get a little excited about the next NFL season.... this is the year the Houston Texans win big, I can feel it...(also, Go Ravens)! 


Erika and I posed for a quick shot before the concert began. 









There is nothing quite like the feeling of realizing that there is free hot pizza waiting for you at the conclusion of a long concert. We were very appreciative of the grub, as you can see from my huge smile! 

No comments: