Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sedalia, MO

Sedalia was a nice stop. I wish I knew how to whistle in that loud way that some of our audience members do. I think my favorite things to hear after getting done with a piece is a loud and thunderous HOOAH and piercing whistles. All concerts should be fun and boisterous!

One of the pieces we play that always makes the crowd go wild is Xylophone Ragtime with soloists Brian Spurgeon and Bill Elliot. Here is the auxiliary percussion set up that Bill uses! Pretty unique. 

So as I was wandering around Sedalia, I stumbled upon this beautiful sight and couldn't be believe my eyes! I really hope that gas stays this cheap for a while so I can get in on some of that action when we get back from tour. 

Look at our awesome welcome billboard! Sedalia was very hospitable and we were featured on two newspaper publications! Very cool. 

No comments: