Saturday, November 1, 2008

Liberty, MO

We had a fantastic concert at Pleasant Valley Baptist Church in Liberty, Missouri. The church was huge, as you can see from the picture. It also had video capability, which means that we can play some of our tunes that have awesome and inspiring slide shows. 

After this concert we  had a day off  in Kansas City. It was a much needed opportunity to do laundry, relax, and celebrate Halloween!

For dinner on the 31st, I went to the top-rated BBQ restaurant Jack Stack's. This was my incredible meal. Beef & pork ribs, and the best baked beans I've ever tasted! 


After that we had a TUSAFB Halloween Party! Here are a few of the fun costumes. I am the hotdog on the left, if you can't tell. :) I also experienced the largest Haunted House in the US- THE BEAST!!! It was huge and exciting, I was scared the whole time. 

I really enjoyed our stay in Kansas City, I look forward to coming back and doing some more exploring. 

No comments: