Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Unpacking

It's been a busy week! Unpacking all my stuff took a really long time. It's still not completely organized, but things are starting to look better. These pictures are from when things were still just stacked up waiting to be opened. My brother came in from Ft. Eustis this weekend to help me and visit. I hadn't seen him since June so it was really great to see him. 


This is my second bedroom where I had the movers  stack most of the boxes.  That was one daunting task to unpack. 

This is the kitchen. I have much less cabinet space in this apartment than I did at the old house. I've been trying to only keep the essentials and nice things, I've got a whole stack of stuff to bring to goodwill. 

On Monday several of my UNT friends were in town for a Navy Band audition. We met up in DC and I got to reunite with some old buddies. 



No comments: