Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Back Home

My first tour is done and I'm back home in Baltimore! Things are good. I finally got my household goods delivered. There were a few complications with that... I'm sure nothing a few claims won't fix. It's good to have my things (esp a couch), and my apartment is finally starting to feel like home. 

Here I am in front of the Capitol building in downtown DC. If I look cold it's because it's FREEZING here. It's hard to believe that I now live in a place that can just randomly snow whenever it feels like it. More updates with pictures from my put together apartment will be coming soon!





1 comment:

meredith said...

In the North we have these things called "jackets". For those who prefer the finer things in life, we also have "coats". Let me know if you need me to visit so we can go shopping for some! :)