Sunday, October 12, 2008

Clarksburg, WV

Last night we played at a National Guard hall in Clarksburg, West Virginia. The Scenery is really pretty here. We are rolling down the highway right now on the tour bus and I can look out and finally see what everyone was always talking about with the beautiful Fall leaves. 


This is a picture of the moon over the beautiful West Virginia hills.  

We had a nice leisurely morning today. We didn't have to leave the hotel until 12:30pm so I had all morning to sleep in, work out, and get pumped up for our next exciting venue. :) 

3 comments:

PJH said...

Lauren,
I hope you make it back to Clarksburg. Please accept my assurances that we are no stranger than people you may find elsewhere; even as audience members.
I love the Army Band and am Proud that people like you have volunteered to serve.
We'll look forward to following your adventures. ...Paul

Lauren Veronie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lauren Veronie said...

Paul,
Thanks so much for coming to our concert and for your support of the Army Bands. So far I have really enjoyed my first trip through West Virginia. Everyone has been very nice and it is so beautiful! I also hope we make it back to Clarksburg. Thanks for commenting!