Sunday, June 1, 2008

Packing



Today was mostly spent packing my stuff. Geordi is so confused by everything that has been going on. She has been spending lots of time laying in her crate, which she normally never does.



I keep getting these giant piles of boxes thinking, "yeah, that should be plenty!" Yeah right. I finally scored some last night. The first guy fell through but I found another gas station to help me out. The the honorable Miss Jamie Lipton let me raid her garage which had lots of good boxes. 

So I'm having a garage sale next weekend, and I'm getting rid of a ton of stuff. More on that later, but get excited! 

I have so much stuff to take care of tomorrow- all the phone calls and arrangements I couldn't make over the weekend. I'm also supposed to go see my recruiter, and hopefully he will have some info for me. I started memorizing Army ranks, but there are lots of long creeds and things I need to get going on too. 

More tomorrow! Bye for now! 

No comments: