Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Fishing

Look at the beautiful flowers that my wonderful brother Don and sister-in-law Nancy sent to me!  They are so sweet! I've gotten to that point in my packing where there are just little odds and ends, and none of them all fit together in one box, and I just wander around the house not accomplishing much, pushing things from one pile into another. 

Oh well. I think I will be able to look at the rest of packing with a clear head once I have my awesome GARAGE SALE!! 




That's right. Saturday, June 7th, get pumped for the Garage Sale of the Century.  I am getting rid of a ton of stuff. Here is a litte preview picture. I am selling lots of clothes, some furniture items, random stuff. The best part is that I'll be hanging around all day, maybe even sipping a brewski- so if you are in Denton and bored, come keep me company! 

Geordi had an exciting day. She got to go the vet to get microchipped. She is going to be living with my parents while I am in Basic and getting settled in MD. She has the propensity to bolt when she gets the chance, so hopefully the microchip will be a good backup that we never have to use!

So two things I saw on my walks with Geordi today reminded me that I really would love to go fishing. It is perfect weather, oh how nice it would be! Maybe Dad will take me out on the boat while I am in Willis before I leave... 

No comments: