Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Keepin' it going

Today I had lots to do. In the midst of running errands up at UNT I realized that I might have walked into the Eagle Student Service Center for the last time... and waiting in those long lines to pay for an overdue parking ticket FOR THE LAST TIME!!! 
I went to see my recruiter and will officially be joining the US Army on Friday... after I hurry up and wait all day at MEPS. The highlight of my recruiter visit was definitely receiving my first ever ARMY T-SHIRT!!! 



 


In other news, my tomatoes are doing splendidly. Too bad I won't be around to eat any of them. 










Murr came over and helped me do some more packing tonight. Then he got in a wrestling match with Geordi, who sorely needed the attention. 









She looks pretty vicious huh? But she's a cuddly softy... most of the time. :) 





Here is her scooting under the bed, which is where she hides all the loot that she steals from the living room when I'm not looking. Earlier I caught her with a giant roll of masking tape in her mouth, headed straight for the bed! 


1 comment:

Leah said...

that last picture of geordi is hilarious!