Monday, April 27, 2009

Soldier's Chorus at Morgan State

This weekend the Soldier's Chorus gave a fantastic concert of music by African-American composers at Baltimore's Morgan State University. The Concert was guest-conducted by renowned musician Dr. Robert Morris. It is always so great to be able to experience a performance as an audience member. Usually I am sitting in my chair right in front of the chorus when they are singing with us on tour. It was such a pleasure to hear my talented colleagues, and I feel very lucky to be able to work alongside them. 


I thought I would include a few more pictures of my house! This blog entry will just have pictures of the first floor. Here is a view of the foyer and living area. 



I love the big stairwell!














This is an aerial view from the top of the stairwell. The right hand side is a dining area and the living room has the bay window. 






Here is the kitchen. I'm planning on getting new countertops put in and painting the cabinets before I move in. It's lots of work and planning, but I can't wait to see it all put together. 

More updates with the other floors later! 

No comments: