Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Weekend

I was fortunate enough to be able to visit my family in Texas and Louisiana over Easter weekend. It was great to see everybody and just relax after a long tour. Here I am doing some decorating for the festivities. 


One of the best parts about going home to Texas is enjoying my Dad's cooking. Here we have some friend catfish, (caught from Lake Conroe of course), shrimp, homemade hush puppies, coubion and, my favorite, lemon meringue pie! 

On Good Friday we drove down to Lake Charles, Louisiana to visit with some of the family who reside in that neck of the woods. 
Of course, the Veronies know how to take celebrating to the next level with a good, old-fashioned crawfish boil! 








Dave pulls some fresh steaming ones off the boiler. Doesn't that look amazing?









Here I am with Dad digging in. It was a great trip and I was so happy to see all the family. 

1 comment:

JUAL BELI RUMAH BANDUNG RAYA said...

a like your adventure.....
don't forget visit my blog http://bandung-promotion.blogspot.com