Sunday, April 5, 2009

Chambersburg, PA

It's hard to believe that Spring Tour 2009 is over! When I look back to my posts from the beginning of our journey, it seems ages ago, but really the time has flown by. 

We had a very patriotic background for our final concert in Chambersburg. It was a good show and the last performance with the Field Band for several members. I'm really going to miss MSG Pat Lipphardt, who will be retiring after we return to base. 

The next morning we were up and off at 0700. A short two hour ride back to Ft. Meade, quick off-load of the equipment, and we were done! The first thing I did was head to the commissary to stock up on groceries. It is so nice to be cooking at home again. This week I'll be looking at houses and traveling to Texas for Easter. Hope everybody is doing well out there. Thanks for following along on this tour adventure! 

No comments: