Monday, January 5, 2009

Puerto Rico

I guess I'm getting good at this Airport blogging thing! Right now I'm waiting on a flight in the San Juan airport. I've had a wonderful time in Puerto Rico but am very ready to get home. 

I went to this tropical paradise to attend the wedding of a good friend, Daniel Ord. Dan is in the Army and the euphonium instructor at the Armed Forces School of Music in Virginia Beach, VA. Dan and I went to UNT together.  
So this gorgeous scenery is the view from our hotel room! It was simply amazing- just like from a postcard. It was certainly nice to come from the freezing temperatures of Maryland to the 80 degree warm climate of the island. 

I was traveling with my good UNT friends Scott Stone and Jamie Lipton. Here the three of us are with the bride and groom at their rehearsal dinner. 
















Here I am being silly on some of the beach rocks. 







No comments: