Friday, January 22, 2010

Return to Blogging and Caviar

Hello, world! I've been neglecting the blog due to some technical difficulties... but now I'm back and have a new camera. It's a Nikon D40, the entry level DSLR, so, I'm hoping my picture quality begins to improve as I learn to use it. 

Here are a few shots of a recipe I tried last night. 

These Caviar & Salmon Blini Tortes were fun to make, and look very pretty. They were very briny and rich. Personally, I wouldn't go out of my way to eat food like this, but my test subject devoured them! 


I've been occupying my time working on the house lately. I've finally gotten around to painting the second floor. I'll take pictures of the actual rooms soon...

Here is a sample of the guest room. I must like green, because I match! 

Geordi came back to Maryland with me after Christmas. She is her usual quirky self. 
More updates soon! 

No comments: