Saturday, July 11, 2009

Lance's Wedding

I've been the worst blogger ever. I will attempt to catch my readers up on the past few months over the course of several posts. One of the most important recent events was my brother's wedding. I was able to get leave and fly down to Texas for the ceremony on June 27th. I'll always remember their anniversary because it is two days after my birthday. Speaking of my 25th birthday.... it was much better than 24. This time last year I was in the middle of Red Phase in Basic Training and probably getting smoked most of the day. This time around I got to be with my family and celebrate my brother's big day! 


The wedding was held on a boat that runs off the Gulf of Mexico in the town of Kemah. It was gorgeous and very special. My new sister-in-law is beautiful and fantastic- such a great addition to the family. The only bad thing is that her name is also Lauren..... so there are now two "Lauren Veronie's." A little confusing, but we will manage. Here I am enjoying a drink with my Dad while we are cruising around the Gulf. 



The whole Veronie clan turned out for the event. This picture is just a few, including Dad, my sister Roxanne, brother Tommy, and sister-in-law Becky. 




Here I am posing with my little brother, the LT. I'm so proud of him! 

1 comment:

Leah said...

i love the boat wedding! cool idea.