Wednesday, May 27, 2009

May Update

May has been a busy month! Thought I would share some moments from the past few weeks. 

First of all, Star Trek was AWESOME! I was very excited to see this film, as a longtime fan of the franchise, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Here I am posing by a sweet advertisement poster.

One event that definitely kept me busy this month was performing on the Field Band's Chamber Music recital. They needed some people to flesh out the program so I hopped on board at the last minute and decided to put together a piece I had always wanted to try- "Pearls" by Roland Szentpali. It was definitely good for me to have something like this to work at. An added bonus was the opportunity to play in such a lovely sanctuary. 



I've been working on lots of projects for the new house. Here I am in Pier 1 admiring an advertisement that had a euphonium in it! 



I got a nice sunburn 
sanding my cabinets outside. I know Summer is coming when I can't be outdoors for more than an house before I turn a mighty shade of pink. 



My first big project in the house was the kitchen. Here is a picture right after I had granite installed and painted the cabinet bases. I'll have finished pics up soon! 

No comments: